This is a note from our moderation team to remind everybody of a few important things that will help keep the discussions active and interesting.
1. There is a separate Job Board on the site at http://www.ixda.org/jobs - Please use this section to post jobs, not the discussions. Starting now Jobs posted to discussions will be removed, and the poster reminded to re-post it in the Job Board
2. You can subscribe to email notifications for Discussions and Job Board posts separately. Most people will probably have both right now, you can change you settings by going to your profile and clicking on the Notifications tab.
3. When you have a question or topic that you want to post to the Discussion please do a quick search first to see if there is already a good thread on that topic, this will reduce the number of duplicate topics in the discussions and increase the overall quality.
4. To unsubscribe at any time go to your profile on www.ixda.org and choose the Notifications tab.
5. If you have any questions, comments, or other feedback for the IxDA team the best place for this is the "Feedback" tab on the side of the site, or go directly to our Get Satisfaction page at http://getsatisfaction.com/ixda