Courses for Usability Experience Specialist

5 May 2010 - 7:33am
807 reads

Having had interest in product development and ergonomics for many years,  I'm in the process of moving away from graphic design to learn more about becoming a Usability Specialist. Can this be achieved by taking some courses or would I have to go back to school for a  few more years? I'm based in NYC btw. 

Syndicate content Get the feed