A major media client of ours is seeking a Junior Information Architect for
The Jr. IA will assist the Information Architect with various IA tasks and
deliverables on high-profile projects. Some of the key responsibilities will
Documenting existing website content structure, content templates and
analyze these findings to develop new information architecture, page
Evaluate content management system and develop new user interface,
architecture, workflows to streamline content production process.
Key IA deliverables that the junior IA will be involved with:
Personas, User Scenarios Creation
User Interface Development
* 2-3 years experience working as an Information Architect, Interaction
Designer, or User Experience Designer.
* Excellent analytical skills and experience required.
* Good knowledge of dynamic websites with content management system
* Experience and familiarity in the capabilities of HTML, DHTML, Flash,
* Visual Design experience a plus.
* Ability to excel in a collaborative environment and deliver work against
* Excellent work ethics.
* Fluency and expertise in Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office software
products a must.
* Good oral and written communication and presentation skills.
* Degree in a related field, such as information design, human-computer
interaction, library science, cognitive science, graphic design, or
Anyone who is interested and qualified should click on the following link
and apply on-line through our website:
Please indicate in your application that you saw this posting on the IxDA