Please respond to the email at the bottom...It sounded like a very interesting project.
Want to shape the face of Enterprise Content Management? Do you have experience with Localization & Internationalization? Care about how different cultures interact with color, shape and language?
We are looking for a hands-on designer who has a passion for designing innovative, visually appealing human interfaces. You will drive your customer-centered designs throughout the project lifecycle - from concept to prototyping to implementation. Ready for a challenge? Then this is the job for you.
* Day to day interface design work for software and web applications
* Participate and assist in contextual inquiries and
cross-functional team interpretation sessions
* Capture and consolidate individual and organizational work
practices in scenarios, diagrams, and work models
* Create mockups and prototypes and storyboards
* Write user interface specifications and layout conceptual artwork
* Work closely with Sr. UI Designers & Engineers to implement visual and interaction designs throughout the product development process
* Assess & solve usability issues in user interface designs using heuristic evaluation and other appropriate methods
* Throughout the product development process, continuously adjust user interface designs that balance engineering, marketing and user needs
* Documentum WDK or Enterprise Tools Experience
* Able to quickly analyze problems and suggest appropriate solutions in many settings
* Ability to communicate and advocate for results via conversation, visual design and writing
* Well versed in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver,
Flash, and/or other graphic "standard" applications
* Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Usability Engineering, User Interface Design, Cognitive Psychology or equivalent directly related design experience
* Knowledge of Usability and Human-Computer Interaction research and literature
* Proven success with over 2 years practical design experience; at least 1 of the 3 years with direct UI design in either software or web applications
* Knowledge of both software and web technologies (XML, XSL, Flash, Swing, VB, HTML, DHTML, JSP, etc.)
* In-depth knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser