* MUST HAVE STORAGE EXPERIENCE (client will not consider without)
* At least 5 years of experience in developing user interface client and/or backend for Linux and Windows platform.
* User interface backend engineers should have experience in developing interfaces with various data sources (including MySQL).
* The engineer should have worked in all phases of software development lifecycle, including requirements, specifications, development, testing and support.
* Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming model is required.
* Knowledge of storage management user interfaces is desired.
* Knowledge of open source software development tools is desired.
If you are interested in this position and live in the Bay area, please submit resume, a paragraph or cover letter highlighting your experience as it pertains to this job and your salary requirement to beau at superiorss.com
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.0/248 - Release Date: 2/1/2006