Assistant Webmaster - Mountain View, CA - Google - Full Time
14 Sep 2005 - 4:52pm
We are in search of an Assistant Webmaster to join our Google Team. I have
pasted the job description below for your review. Feel free to submit your
resume directly to me OR thru our Google Jobs site, www.google.com/jobs.
Thank you and look forward to your responses!
Google is looking for a creative, hardworking web developer with strong
artistic skills, technical knowledge, and impressive portfolio. The ideal
candidate will possess the ability to create web pages independently, but
also take direction in a team-based environment. This position requires a
utility player with strong graphic design abilities, a good sense of clean
strong hands-on HTML experience. Responsibilities include creating images,
drawing icons, and modifying screenshots to enhance Google's clean interface
as well as developing and maintaining online content.
* Create images, icons, and screenshots for online use.
* Develop and maintain corporate web pages.
* Respond to a variety of web-related requests across
* Fulfill several projects requests simultaneously while
meeting tight deadlines.
* High level of creativity and proficiency in Photoshop and
* Proven drawing/sketching abilities.
* Expert HTML skills.
* Technical knowledge of file sizes, types, and color formats.
* Experience implementing and maintaining web content.
* Keen eye for clean UI implementation and knowledge of
website design best practices.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic,
* Ability to iterate quickly and synthesize feedback from
* Strong CGI scripting skills with experience in Unix
environment highly desired.