JOB: NYC: fulltime Sr Experience Designer w/ Visio 4 agency w/ killer UX team. Recruiter (JWG)
2 Feb 2010 - 7:49pm
Senior Experience Designer
Fulltime, onsite, local candidates only
$500 referral bonus eligibility*---pass it on!
Apologies for x-post.
For large, stable agency who is stretching + growing their digital
offerings. Great time to get in at the early stages of this company's UX
growth + grow with the team + the agency's UX offerings overall.
The UX team there is top notch; second to none. Great bunch of
esteemed, outgoing and approachable people, who have all come through
the classical UX ranks and risen to the top. The UX team as a whole
has support and backing from the highest levels of leadership.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
* MUST have solid, recent agency experience
* Visio skills for wireframes, sitemaps, etc---should also have expertise in
usability/user research, writing personae, etc.
* Pharma/healthcare or related experience is a plus
* Experience working on highly transactional/interactive web dev projects +
application design projects is highly preferred---must be able to do the UX
* Must be extremely proactive, client-facing, and able to form strategic
alliances + relationships with cross-disciplinary teams
* Some mentoring/managerial experience is a plus but not required
* Masters Degree in HCI or related field is strongly preferred
* Must be authorized to work in the USA
* Local NYC candidates only
TO APPLY, email resume + samples to:
joanne (at) joanneweavergroup (dot) com
* $500 referral bonus eligibility to the fabulous person who recommends the
right person for this role!
Thanks for passing it thru your esteemed + trusted networks.