JOB-Client Experience User Interface Designer-NYC-JPMorgan Chase-Recruiter-1yr Contract
1 Feb 2010 - 3:12pm
We currently have an opportunity available with JPMC I have included the
details below. I can be reach at 212-548-6265.
Client Experience User Interface Designer
NYC - 12mnth Contract
Client Experience User Interface Designer
The Client User Interface Designer (CUID) provides clients worldwide
with access to the firm's treasury management transaction and
information services, through Internet, PC Workstation, and direct data
transmission channels. The organization has end-to-end responsibility
for these channels, including sales support, client experience, product
management, delivery, implementation, fulfillment, technical support,
and platform operations.
The Client Experience Team is responsible for the design & usability of
all client-facing product interfaces/GUI's, product content & user
documentation, marketing & client communications, and the quality of the
overall client experience across all touch points. The Client Experience
User Interface Designer is the responsible for the design of the the
product and constituent applications interface, reporting to a User
Interface Design Lead. They work closely with Market Research, Product
Managers, Business Systems Analysts to translate customer and business
requirements and use cases into a customer-centric online experience,
including the overall site structure and organization and page-level
interaction/information definition. They translate the product style
standards into page designs that provide the customer with a consistent
and easy-to-use experience that supports the JPMorgan Chase brand. They
collaborate with Content Managers to define content needs and
incorporate provided content into the site/page designs and UI Spec.
They collaborate with the User Interface Developer to produce prototypes
to test and validate design decisions with internal and external
(customers) stakeholders. Finally, they collaborate with IT to translate
the page designs into a functional specification, provide oversight to
ensure that developed pages reflect the fidelity of the design, and
support QA and UAT efforts to ensure the overall quality of the
implemented online experience.
Role Specific Responsibilities
User Interface Design
* Ability to produce site maps, user flows, wireframes, page
layouts and User Interface Specification deliverables for hand-off to
* Ability to provide guidance to Content Managers to define and
develop content to support customers' online interactions
* Perform prototype testing to validate interface designs with
stakeholders and end-users
* Proactively identify opportunities to improve the site
usability and the overall quality of the site design, organization and
* Uphold user interface and site design guidelines to support
site evolution and redesigns
* Provide guidance to ensure effective translation of user
interface designs during technical implementation.
* Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT): test participant, issue
identification and resolution.
Key Position Statistics
* 5+ years experience in web site and application design,
preferably at a financial institution, or supporting a transaction-based
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
* College degree in Interaction or Interface design, or
comparable professional experience required
* Strong visual design sense, familiarity with branding
* Ability to translate customer and business requirements and
Use Cases into effective User Interface Designs.
* Ability to write and maintain detailed functional
specification documentation supporting UI designs.
* Ability to develop and translate design guidelines and
* Knowledge of the Internet, Internet Technologies, web
development processes & tools and web production
* In-depth knowledge of User Interface Design, best practices
and industry standards
* In-depth knowledge of user/customer-centered design and
* Familiarity with transactional or e-commerce interface design
required, experience with financial services preferred.
* Familiarity with end-user prototype and usability testing
* Experience with Axure, Visio, Fireworks, Photoshop and
Indesign a plus
757 Third Ave., Suite 201
New York, N.Y. 10017
U.S. IT Staffing Firm's List, Ranks TEKsystems in First Place for
Seventh Consecutive Year.
This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 5135 bytes