Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers and accounting professionals. You probably know us by our flagship products, QuickBooks(r), Quicken(r) and QuickTax(r)/TurboTax(r), but that's just the start. We are currently going through a fundamental transformation from a shrink-wrapped software company to one of the country's leading providers of web-based applications and solutions.
MOBILE STAFF INTERACTION DESIGNER
Come join Intuit as part of the Design Innovation Group, as a Staff Mobile UI Design Expert (Req. 68318-Located in Mountain View, CA.) We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
· Provide deep mobile XD insights to the Intuit-wide development of competitive, successful mobile business solutions.
· Consult with BUs on best mobile offering definition and priorities
to solve important customer problems that delight. Facilitate work
sessions to arrive at these definitions.
· Partner closely with Advanced Technology Engineering to capture best
practices in mobile user experience in engineering libraries, reference builds and guidelines.
· Facilitate discussion with the Intuit Brand team to define core mobile brand elements and experiences.
· Work closely with Mobile XD researchers to explore new research
methodologies appropriate for the mobile context.
· Bring deep knowledge of ideation, prototyping, frameworks and
customer research in the mobile design space.
· Share mobile insights and best practices through tools, presentation
· Share insights and learnings with Intuit-wide XD community.
* 5+ years of experience in designing and delivering great mobile experiences.
* Extensive experience designing: messaging, mobile web, and/or
on-device mobile applications, including workflow, information
architecture, and UI components.
* Extensive experience with designing for different mobile input
technologies (touch, multi-touch, voice, etc.)
* Demonstrated ability to paint a vision for design and deliver on it.
* Master's in design, HCI or related fields; or equivalent experience.
* Excellent command of: user experience methods, design principles,
problem-framing skills, verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to articulate/define/integrate the role of design.
* Exemplary ability to build positive, collaborative relationships
* Experience, comfort and track-record in dealing at all levels in a
large organization, and in leading both through influence and hands-on
We are hiring for several UX roles in addition to the role outlined in detail below. The initiatives these positions will be working on are leading Intuit's Seas/Cloud strategy: Social/Web 2.0, Global, and Mobile.
2) Mobile Staff Interaction Designer to work on our new Mobile team, to work across all of our product lines at Intuit-Mobile experience and strong interaction portfolio required: http://budurl.com/k68s <http://budurl.com/k68s>
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. Join us and let your ingenious ideas be heard. How far can you think? www.intuitcareers.com <http://www.intuitcareers.com/>