Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers and accounting professionals. You probably know us by our flagship products, QuickBooks(r), Quicken(r) and QuickTax(r)/TurboTax(r), but that's just the start. We are currently going through a fundamental transformation from a shrink-wrapped software company to one of the country's leading providers of web-based applications and solutions.
GROUP MANAGER, EXPERIENCE DESIGN Healthcare product
Come join Intuit as part of the Healthcare Group, as a Group Manager, Experience Design (Req. 67808-Located in Menlo Park, CA.) We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
The hands-on Experience Design Manager is responsible for inspiring individuals and teams across the Quicken HealthCare Group (QHG). This individual will work with Product Development, Product Management, Marketing and others to provide the leadership and direction necessary to deliver great end-to-end user experiences that establish QHG as an inspiring, respected, savvy, effective industry leader. This individual will also work with external partners to create the best end-to-end user experiences that delight our customers.
This leader will have a proven track record in setting a vision for great customer experiences, inspiring others to get behind the vision, and ultimately delivering products and services that are known for their delightful experience and ease of use. The individual will have 10+ years of demonstrated results as a practitioner of design and research. He/she will bring deep knowledge of innovation, customer research, ideation, storytelling, prototyping, design frameworks, concept visualization, etc and will inspire the 5-person Experience Design team to produce great outcomes. In addition, this person will have a demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of business leaders, technology leaders, Product Managers and other key people to develop large growth businesses
· Strong leadership and change management skills, being able to galvanize energy and great people around delighting customers through great user experiences, and insure successful implementation through influence and hands-on leadership
· Strong understanding of software products and services environments for healthcare businesses and consumer customers, while also having a strong business sense and appreciation
· Experience attracting, developing, and exciting Experience Design talent
· Great communication skills, being able to paint an exciting vision for experience design and drive it into practical reality
· Regularly doing hands-on design and research work. ~30% of this person's time will be hands-on design/research
· 10+ years of significant track record in defining and delivering great user experiences in software products and services to a large number of customers
· Demonstrated ability to paint a vision for experience design and deliver on it
· Master's in interaction design, the social sciences, or related fields
· Excellent command of: user experience methods, design principles, problem-framing skills, verbal and written communication skills
· Exemplary ability to build positive, collaborative relationships across teams/groups/functions through facilitative leadership, and to "raise the bar" continually as an effective leader of positive change
· Strong track-record of developing and hiring great people
· Experience, comfort and track-record in dealing at all levels in a large organization, and in leading both through influence and hands-on ownership
2) Mobile Staff Interaction Designer to work on our new Mobile team, to work across all of our product lines at Intuit-Mobile experience and strong interaction portfolio required: http://budurl.com/k68s <http://budurl.com/k68s>
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. Join us and let your ingenious ideas be heard. How far can you think? www.intuitcareers.com <http://www.intuitcareers.com/>