This is a full time, on-site, salaried position located in New York City
paying $80,000-125,000 + benefits. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens,
Green Card holders, EAD or CAN only please. Local candidates only please.
Our client is a technology and design firm delivering innovative products
and services to clients and consumers. The interactive consumer experiences
we have created are being used by millions of people. These experiences
leverage and run on the latest devices, technologies, frameworks, and
platforms. Whether building a 3-inch solution for a hand-held device, a
10-foot experience for a set-top box, or a cross-platform interface for the
desktop or web, they never bind themselves to any specific technology and
will always pick the tool best suited for the solution.
They offer an exceptional range of possibilities to their employees.
Servicing media and consumer electronics companies with unique software
solutions as well as building their own set of software products. Projects
are challenging, innovative, and high profile.
You will work with industry experts that want to hear your good ideas. You
will have a challenging and rewarding work experience with a relaxed social
atmosphere. Salary is commensurate with experience and they offer a
comprehensive benefit package.
* B.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent)
* Expert knowledge of developing sophisticated user interface applications
* Minimum 2 years exp developing user facing code in using a modern
rendering framework (Flash, Silverlight, JavaFX, etc)
* Strong working knowledge of networking technologies such as TCP and UDP
* Ability to consume third party web APIs using a variety of protocols
(REST, RPC, SOAP, etc.)
* Familiarity with DHTML and AJAX
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Passion for coding using the latest technologies
* A creative and curious mind, always looking forward to the next challenge
* Previous experience in a services based development environment is
To be considered, please submit your resume and a portfolio if you have one
along with your salary requirements to beau-AT-open-source-staffing.com