Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, the leader in online customer experience in the industry is looking for a Junior Information Architect in the Edison, NJ office. Our customers are our focus, and our Internet sites excel in meeting the diverse needs of those customers. Our online presence must be user-friendly, engage users, reinforce the value of our brand, align with user experience standards and support line-of-business strategies.
The candidate for this position recommends, develops and reviews graphic, design and content aspects of the website. Works and consults with clients to ensure desired business objectives and messages are supported, as well as desired graphical and content continuity. Works within enterprise-wide and internet guidelines, and recommends changes to guidelines as appropriate. Participates as project team member in web enhancement and new development projects.
The specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Work effectively with Line of Business partners (Marketing, Product, Technology teams), Project Manager(s), and Vendor(s), often with project teams from multiple locations across the country (via phone) to help define and review user experience requirements and partner deliverables
- Produce task flows, navigation schemes, and wireframes
- Design low fidelity and high fidelity prototypes to demonstrate design concepts
- Perform usability evaluations and expert reviews, and recommend usability improvements
- Consult design standards, guidelines and web policies to determine best practices
- As requested, provide user experience input/support to various business groups
- A BA, BS degree in human computer interaction, information science/design, human factors, psychology or a related field.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Proven ability to work effectively on a cross-functional project team.
- Excellent understanding of User Centered Design (UCD) principles and methods.
- Proficiency with wireframing and prototyping tools such as Visio, Dreamweaver or equivalent.
- Familiarity with the mortgage or financial services industry (preferred).