JOB: User Interface Designer - Reston, VA - comScore - Fulltime
2 Sep 2009 - 2:46pm
Were looking for a User Interface Designer to join the team that
designs comScores suite of web-based reporting applications. In this
position youll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on
the design of sites and applications at comScore. You will also help
drive the long-term direction and practices of the design team.
- Design and prototype new features and enhancements to our web-based
- Create rough wireframes and highly-refined prototypes
- Bring ideas to life in a visually pleasing, simple and intuitive
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, from figuring out
what an application should do to designing exactly how it works.
- Collaborate across teams to ensure your work meets the objectives,
is feasible from an engineering point of view and will be usable from
the clients perspective.
- Work with other designers to ensure consistency while driving
innovation across our applications.
- Bachelors degree in Design or Art (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years of experience designing and developing web interfaces,
including wireframes, mockups and HTML.
- Advanced skills with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills so you can clearly
communicate your ideas across the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to find solutions to
- Proven ability to lead projects and drive things forward