Junior User Experience Designer , Borehamwood, UK (Cyber-Duck Ltd)
19 Aug 2009 - 5:12am
Cyber-Duck (http://www.cyber-duck.co.uk <http://www.cyber-duck.co.uk> ) based in Borehamwood (near North West London) are looking for a highly motivated User Experience Architect with a strong ability to distill user research and business requirements into functional flow diagrams, documents, wireframes and interface specifications to join our award-winning North West London based digital agency, specialising in interactive media. Projects will combine web 2.0 websites and web software (SaaS) for Cyber-Duck’s clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Meet clients and understand business requirements
· Create site maps, flow diagrams, state transition diagrams, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
· Collaborate with designers to design great user experiences/interfaces for websites and web software’s (create multiple solutions to a single usability problem)
· Coordinate or execute user research efforts (interviews, usability testing, surveys, etc.)
· Establish information design standards for projects and ongoing enhancements
· Project management skills
· Art Direction at initial stages
· Excellent English language writing skills
Skills and Experience:
Experience in interaction design or information architecture and software such as Axure, Visio, Illustrator and Photoshop is highly beneficial. Salary is based on experience. A full EU working visa is mandatory.