[JOB] Sr. BA with UX/UI Background - NYC - 12+ months
10 Aug 2009 - 11:54am
Please review the specs below. If you are interested please send me your resume and give me a call at 212-257-6123 if you are interested. It is located in downtown Manhattan. Thanks so much!
Sr. BA with UX/UI -
Objective: This individual will be part of the Enterprise Solutions team in the Ratings Business Solutions group and will provide Business Analysis and UI Design for all Enterprise products and any initiatives that affect those products.
The Enterprise systems are used by the Credit Analysts to perform a variety of daily work activities such as assigning and disseminating ratings and authoring research documents.
Responsibilities: Individual will be responsible for providing end-to-end analysis for products and initiatives (including both enhancements and new development) with respect to workflow requirements and design, data requirements, data flows, and user interface designs within and across systems and provide detailed, high-quality documentation of all aspects of the systems in question.
This individual will serve as the primary contact with business users to gather requirements and validate requirements and designs—developing and maintaining strong relationships, and keeping these clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle.
This individual will also work closely with project and product management, and with the application development teams, to provide support for their work products and to act as an informed customer advocate within the development team.
This individual will be responsible for detailed, high-quality documentation which meets the needs of the various project stakeholders.
Qualifications: The position requires the following experience/skills:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
* At least 6 to 8 years experience in various aspects of systems development, including development, architecture, project management, business analysis, UI design, information architecture, data modeling, etc., with a minimum of 3 years in a Business Analyst position.
Experience in multiple areas is required.
* Strong requirements elicitation and modeling skills and experience with requirements management.
* Strong experience in User Interface design in web and client-server environments.
* Strong experience in multi-system application integration.
* Strong experience in developing workflow and functional Use Cases.
* Experience with iterative or agile project methodologies.
* Familiarity with multiple architectures: n-tier, .NET, client-server, etc.
* Fundamental understanding of software development lifecycle.
* Experience with a large, functionally diverse, and informed user base that demands high quality applications.
* Experience with data modeling, normalization, and SQL queries is a plus.
* Self-directed, adaptable, flexible, and curious.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Candidate will be required to submit writing samples illustrating their ability to author a range of high-quality project deliverables