I understand creating the following different deliverable documents in
1. Creating user personas
3. High level use cases document
4. Requirements specifications document
5. Low-level use cases document
6. Design draft documents
7. Wireframes creation
8. Task flow diagrams
9. UI specification document
10. Help manual, user documents
I would like to know where or which from the above includes the
following documents/ document parts:
1. Typography specifications
2. Color palettes info
At least I know that I have not seen them in any UI specification
documents so far.
Few related questions:
1. These are deliverables by graphic designer, UI designer or
2. Who will benefit from them? Who can possibly use them in an
application development senario?
3. How important are they to include in a complex web based
application that involve quite a bit of artistic look and feel UI, or
for example: developing a kiosk UI.