[Job] Information Architect, New York - NY, Recruiter, Fulltime
9 Jul 2009 - 7:33am
A client of mine located in downtown Manhattan has a need for an Information Architecture. This is the sole IA in their successful interactive advertising department. This role has heavy client interaction and great leadership opportunities. This opening is fulltime.
Here is a brief write up:
* Develop and deliver logical information models, user flows, wireframes, sitemaps, nomenclature documents, content mapping, and navigation schemes for new and existing websites
* Heuristic reviews or evaluations (IA portion)
* Concept generation and modeling
* Assist in planning and development of usability testing
* Assist in translating complex business requirements, user requirements and specifications
* Work collaboratively with other members of UX team to create compelling user experiences
* Well versed in interaction design thinking and execution
* Collaborate with Visual Design and Content to come up with holistic solutions
I am happy to discuss the position in greater detail. I can many myself available any time (nights and weekends included) to discuss the specifics.
If this opening does not interest you, please feel free to pass along my contact information onto friends or peers.
Thank you very much for your time and I hope we can connect soon.