If you have any questions, you can contact me at:
Here are the details:
We are currently looking for Senior Interaction Designer / Usability
Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team and help
us design and develop better user experiences. This position will
design wireframes, task flows, and interactions, and provide feedback
on web sites and web products to the development group based on
experience, research, analysis, user testing, and more. Candidate
must be able to understand, design, and optimize workflow, user
interaction, and layout, as well as translate written specifications
into workable designs.
A portfolio or other examples of relevant work are strongly
Candidates should have a thorough appreciation and understanding of
web technologies and trends, usability techniques, and usable
interface solutions. This position will work with development teams,
graphic designers, and product managers. Primary platforms will be
websites and web-enabled applications, although work with
client/server applications is possible.
What does the job entail?
· Produce wireframes, task flow diagrams, storyboards,
paper and interactive prototypes, and handle the creation and
administration of interaction design documentation.
· Work closely with business analysts, designers, and
developers to understand business requirements and users goals and
· Provide expertise and support to the development
teams while creating or adjusting user interfaces. In addition, the
candidate will drive usability evaluation efforts with the goal of
analyzing and translating usability evaluation outcomes into design
Are you a good fit?
· Strong communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to support multiple concurrent projects
· Passionate about creating positive user interactions with
What do you need to do this job?
· Candidates must have experience working in
interaction/interface design or as a human factors resource in a
web-based software development environment.
· Experience with usability testing (planning,
administration, analysis and documentation).
· Experience in the design of intuitive, user-centered
application interfaces for Web-applications
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and quickly create
workable designs (whiteboard sketches, wireframes, etc.).
· Familiarity with web implementation methods and
· Solid application design skills with an eye for detail and
the ability to translate ideas into tangible design specifications.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability
to effectively describe and present design ideas and recommendations
to various contacts.
· Experience collaborating with analyst, design and
· Proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Comfortable with emerging technologies and fast paced
· Willingness to learn new technologies.
· Masters Degree in User Experience is a plus!
Go Daddy has got you covered!
We offer a competitive salary + bonus, 100% employer paid medical and
dental coverage, three weeks of paid vacation plus two paid personal
days available in your first year of employment, an exceptional
401(k) package, and a generous educational assistance program, among
numerous other benefits.