[JOB]: Interaction Designers and UI Engineers; Charleston, SC; Recruiter; Full Time
7 Jul 2009 - 2:38pm
This is one of the fastest growing organizations in the southeast. In
business for just under ten years, this privately held company has been
profitable since the early 2000s and growing at a rate of 30% each year.
Join this team and enjoy a fast-paced innovative environment, a vast array
of free professional development and training opportunities and uncommon
perks like corporate gym memberships, walking and running trails, car wash
service and dry cleaning on site.
* Translate application UI designs into front-end code
* Work closely with members of the product
management/development team to ensure that all requirements are met, and
quality and design are optimized
* Develop prototypes and interactive presentations for
enhancements and new product development
* Create visual designs/artwork/logos/icons
* UI and coding skills
* Development and graphic design experience
* Understanding of site functionality, architecture, flow,
UI and intuitive navigation
* Knowledge of current trends and best practices
* Attention to detail
* Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Passion for design
* Phototshop, Illustrator, etc.
* Java and/or .NET development
Compensation and relocation:
Competitive salary and benefits package, relocation assistance available for
**For more information or to apply, contact KATE Harlow at The Monticello
THE MONTICELLO GROUP
Building the heart of business.
A recent report listing the top 10 predictions of 2009 put the continuous
growth of healthcare IT spending as the #1 prediction*.
Your products and services are still in demand.
The information contained in this transmission is intended for the
above-named recipient(s) only and contains privileged and confidential
information. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you
are strictly prohibited from using, copying, distributing, or taking any
action in reliance on such information. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately.