(JOB) Front-End Development/Design position in Boston MA. CM Access-Kerri Jesson, Long-term Contract on-site!
28 May 2009 - 12:05pm
CM Access is dedicated to connecting creative professionals to
projects and positions in the creative, marketing, and interactive
industries. We continue to develop a reputation of success in
building profitable, lasting relationships with clients and
candidates in the New England and Mid Atlantic region.
Currently, an in-house marketing group at one of our clients in
downtown Boston, is in need of a Web Designer with experience in
conceptual design, as well as front-end development.
Technical & Personal Requirements Include:
- Professional experience designing and creating the front-end
development for multifaceted web pages.
- Fluent in HTML and CSS.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Able to lead conceptually, but also willing to take direction from
other team member.
- Deadline oriented with the ability to work under pressure.
- Bachelors degree or higher required.