Information Architect needed in top Boston Interactive Agency!
13 Apr 2009 - 9:16am
An Interactive Agency in Boston MA, is in need of an experienced
Information Architect. The projects that this person will work on are
for clients across a variety of industries, including publishing,
higher education, non-profit and healthcare.
- Working collaboratively to translate business requirements, user
goals and creative strategy into engaging experiences.
- Create and refine content inventories, user flows, use cases,
personas, site maps, wireframes and other interaction design
- Build interactive prototypes.
- Observe, conduct and analyze qualitative and quantitative user
research, such as focus groups, interviews and surveys.
- Prepare and conduct usability tests.
- Present findings and recommendations from user research and
- Work effectively with project managers to meet expectations on time
and on budget.
- Design screen concepts focusing on interface design.
- Ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Proficiency with standard software tools for flowcharts,wireframes
- Ability to hand-code CSS and XHTML.
- Ability to articulate and present ideas based on sound user
experience and interaction design principles.
- Understanding of W3C and 508 accessibility guidelines.
- Excellent understanding of composition, color, imagery and
- Experience with publishing and higher education clients, is a
This is an on-site contract to permanent opportunity, starting ASAP!
If you are a LOCAL qualified candidate, please email your resume and
website to Kerri at (kjesson at cmaccess.com).