Do you believe that the best work comes out of a collaborative process? Is
your preference to work on consumer facing products? If your answer is yes
so far, please read on... The team currently consists of Interaction
Designers, Visual Designers and Copywriters who all work together towards
the goal of creating the most compelling User Experience.
E-commerce or Web Application experience is a MUST.
This is a 6 month contract.
You need to confidently and eloquently present your point of view and be
able to engage in rigorous discussion. Because the culture is very
collaborative, they are looking for candidates who will be able to work
on-site at their San Jose Campus.
Our client is one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world. They are
looking for a Hybrid Interaction/Visual Designer to help them address
current issues, while achieving long-term goal visions for the User
* Bachelor's or higher degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive
Science, or related field. A Masters degree and/or experience with trust and
reputation systems is preferred.
* resenting new product ideas and strategies to the executive staff.
* Creating and applying design frameworks that consider the entire site
and user experience.
* Writing product specifications (IA, work flow, page functionality and
layout, etc.), for engineering and ensuring that product is built to specs.
* Working with Product Manager to evaluate product success and next
* Contributing to a culture of innovation and teamwork with measurable
positive results. If this sounds like you....please apply. Our client is
ready to see candidate ASAP, they will be ready to interview next week.