[Job], Senior User Interface Designer, New Delhi India, Valyoo Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Full time
20 Mar 2009 - 7:15am
Cloud 360 degree looking for avante-garde User Interface Designers.
Cloud360 is looking for User Interface Designers with an attitude bent
towards out-of-the-box thinking and if you think you are smitten by the bug
of perfection, you just could be the perfect fit for the role. We are on
the lookout for *uber cool user interface designers* who have a passion for
technology and design and who believe in using their creative abilities to
the maximum to create futuristic innovations.
Cloud 360 degree is a digital solutions company. We enable organizations to
leverage digital media and take their businesses to the next level. We are a
product of Valyoo Technologies which shares with us an intense passion for
technology and innovation combined with a need to make a difference by
creating high quality solutions.
Well then, you could consider working with Cloud 360, where we believe in
making a difference using innovative technology. Cloud360 is a 360 degree
digital solutions company. That means we do everything that is needed to
create a complete digital media solution for you. We conceptualize, we
create, we promote. All you need to is sit back and make sure we're giving
you exactly what you need. Our expert team of consultants, developers,
usability experts, content writers and marketing professionals work with
program managers to study every solution we create for you from all angles.
We plan our solutions keeping in mind every aspect of the product including
target customers, objective and scalability.
*Job description*- We are looking for interface designers who will-
1. Design the product - User Interface, Concept, Plan
2. Interact with users to understand requirements and expectations from the
3. Take ownership of product(s) and drive them.
4. Work with the development, design and marketing teams to define
requirements and functionality for your product.
5. Generate ideas for additional features and new products based on user
feedback and experience.
6. Monitor the activities and product development of key competitors
7. Explore potential new business and partnership possibilities and their
impact on the product.
8. Create innovative and convincing user experiences. Conceptualize
business requirements, translate objectives and construct approaches to draw
1. People with a strong background in design education (NID, IDC graduates
and bachelor of design graduates from IIT are a strong plus)
2. Passion for analyzing products and customers.
3. Good experience in User-Interface design.
4. Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 design and usability.
5. Knowledge of essential softwares like HTML, CCS for Prototyping, Adobe,
6. Minimum 1 year of experience in Web Designing.
7. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
8. Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage projects
9. Basic understanding of the technical trade-offs of various web
10. Prior experience in managing Web 2.0 portals will be an asset.
11. The candidate should be familiar with the concepts of User Centre Design
which can include research and testing.
Compensation- salary is negotiable and competitive.