JOB - User Interaction Designer - Philadelphia area, will relocate
24 Feb 2009 - 2:26pm
Our firm is conducting a search for a FT User Interaction Designer, that
can help drive the design process for exciting new products and features
on our client's site further developing web strategies and leading the
value initiatives of user-centered design.
* This is a public company, 700MM+ in revenue, and the 14th
largest internet retailer in the US, so they are big enough to have the
best tools available for you to utilize, but small enough to where you
are not 10 levels deep. You truly are on the front line, and you will
see your ideas and activities go into production very quickly.
* They have some very seasoned folks that know the online and
continuity business (people from Ingenio, Match, Blockbuster, AOL), that
you can work and grow with.
* The culture is no drama, "roll up your sleeve, the best idea
wins" environment. With lots of white boarding, it's about the fun and
excitement of trying things, testing and running with them! They want
someone who can match that enthusiasm, as this is the beginning of some
exciting changes for the company!
The position requires expertise in
* Information architecture deliverables including wireframes, site
maps, and personas as well as demonstrated experience in designing
usable consumer web interfaces based on strong knowledge of user
interface design guidelines.
* A Bachelor's in Human-Computer Interaction or related field is
* 3-5 years as a UI or Interaction Designer working on consumer
facing-functional web sites
Illustrator or Photoshop.
If you are interested or have additional questions give me a call and we
can discuss it further.