JOB: Visual Designer, Bangalore INDIA, SupportSoft Inc., Full Time
7 Jan 2009 - 6:42am
1 week ago
Hello,We are looking for a Visual Designer with 4+ years of Experience.
Are you looking for the opportunity to help create a compelling,
informative, and accessible user interfaces for a consumer Internet service?
SupportSoft is looking for a fast, creative visual designer to substantially
contribute to the day-to-day design and production of assets for our
website, client applications and online marketing campaigns. The candidate
will report directly to the Director, User Experience & Design, and work
closely partnership with marketing, engineering, and product management. The
ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a fast paced environment,
works well both individually and as part of a team, and is highly
- Minimum of 4+ years experience designing for a design agency or
consumer-oriented website as a key member of a design team.
- Must be able to work with senior level information architects to reach
- Have experience working with the full design lifecycle, including
review and feedback rounds and rapid iterations.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage work load in a fast
paced environment, and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Experience working on/with Rich Internet Applications (RIA) and
associated technologies (ex. Flex/Flash, Java, AJAX,etc)
- Fluent in HTML and CSS, and full knowledge of their capabilities and
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent online portfolio demonstrating foundational design skills
(typography, color, layout, etc.).
- Flash a plus.
SupportSoft (NASDAQ: SPRT) is a leading provider of software and services
for technology problem resolution. The Company's solutions reduce technology
support costs, improve customer satisfaction and enable new revenue streams
for companies reaching 50 million users worldwide. The Company has expanded
its offerings and now provides Instant Technology Relief(SM) to frustrating
technology problems directly to consumers through http://www.support.com/.
For more information about the Company and its corporate offerings, visit http://supportsoft.com/; for Instant Technology Relief (SM) to consumer
technology problems, visit http://www.support.com/ or dial 1-800-PC-SUPPORT.