* "Japanese like phones that are fashionable, and aluminum bricks
don't cut it"
* "only recently switched to an iPhone. Talk about culture shock!
I suddenly felt excluded from my friends in terms of email, and I
simply can't access any of the standard cell phone sites."
* "They have robust devices packed with features that double as
fashion accessories. "
* "I believe that the main problem of Nokia is, that Japanese use
only flip phones (clamshell phones) and that's something Nokia is
really bad at."
* "You see, from a European perspective, Japanese phones are crap."
* ". Many Japanese who have an iPhone also carry their "real"
phone to use 1seg - camera calls take video/photos etc .. and .. oh
yeah copy and paste ."
>From the sales news on iPhone, it seems reflect that it's sold not so good in japan. Could forks from japan give the explanation from