UX Designer Needed - Product Designer - Redmond, WA - MAQ Software - Swati Shah - 6 months Contract
3 Dec 2008 - 1:10pm
*Talented UX Designer Needed*
We need a Product Designer to design user interfaces for web, software,
and/or hardware products. Write functionality design specifications. Design
and implement prototypes, mock ups, task analysis, usability studies,
personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and
affinity diagrams. Generate design ideas; presents and sells designs to
product group. Understand customer needs and motivations and integrates them
into product design to contribute to user features and functionality.
*Qualification and skills*
1. 3-5 years work related experience required.
2. Strong knowledge of user interface and functionality design required.
3. Strong creative skills and ability to generate design ideas required.
4. Experience creating and implementing usability studies, personas, user
flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity
diagrams is required.
5. Strong knowledge of web technologies (i.e. HTML and CSS). Fluency with
standard design software tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) required.
Strong interaction design and web technology skills (i.e. Flash) may be
required. Strong knowledge or experience with database served websites.
6. Experience working with rich client or web applications is a plus.
7. Must have the ability to understand and integrate customer needs and
motivations into specific areas of product design to contribute to user
features and functionality.
8. Must be familiar with industry standards and trends. Strong
communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as
part of a team required.
9. Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
10. Portfolio needed.
*This is a full-time, contract opportunity with benefits.*
- 100% premiums paid on medical and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- 12 paid vacation days and holiday pay
MAQ Consulting is a staffing division of MAQ Software. MAQ Software
utilizes the latest software engineering practices and management techniques
to deliver quality software solutions. MAQ Software is a fast paced Web
applications design and software services company, founded in 2000, focused
on .Net solution development:
- Preferred Vendor for Microsoft Corporation and a Microsoft Gold
- Leading business magazine, Inc listed MAQ Software as one of the
fastest growing companies on its prestigious Inc 5000 list for the last two
- One of the fastest growing companies in the Puget Sound region for the
last five years
- 250+ employees worldwide