[JOB] Experience Lead, NYC, Wechsler, full time/perm
9 Sep 2008 - 8:42am
Wechsler is a leading marketing communications firm serving the
services industry. We're searching for an Experience Lead to join our
of multi-faceted web professionals to guide web projects from
Experience in an interactive agency or e-business team of a financial
services company and a solid knowledge of the financial industry is a
Key skills needed:
* Highly experienced in analyzing and creating information
* Experience writing and producing project analysis and strategy
estimates, proposals, and schedules
* Knowledge of all phases of client-side web design and development:
requirements, creative brief, information architecture, content
web design, HTML coding.
* Understanding of and interest in web design best practices, e.g.
usability, accessibility, web standards coding, etc.
* Client communication and management skills
* Experience directing multi-disciplinary web teams composed of
freelancers and clients from gathering client requirements to code
* Competency with tools such Adobe Creative Suite, Word, Excel, MS
* Strong project management skills
We're a relatively small team doing a wide range of Interactive work.
Our methodology is based on application development but we're in a
design-driven environment so there's room for creativity. If you're
interested in having a lot more control over projects and helping to
them from discovery to launch, this may be a good fit for you.
This is a unique opportunity to work for prestigious clients in a
collaborative and intellectually challenging environment.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that
includes health insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing. Email your
resume to jobs at wechsler.com