(no job#), Senior Interactive/Creative Designer, Redmond, WA, K2/SourceCode,
2 Sep 2008 - 5:30pm
K2 is a leading software vendor that has a very exciting and fast growing business related to K2 blackpearl, a of best-of-breed workflow and business process solution.
K2 is looking for a talented Senior Creative Designer to support its growing business worldwide. Our creative designer will work with a variety of discipline-based teams to synthesize and translate customer needs and product concepts into compelling product marketing materials. You will play an active role in leading the product marketing creative team for K2.
* Provides a creative spark and is a resource for brainstorming new, innovative, and competitive Web/multimedia designs for business process management products within existing brand standards and concurrent with existing brand collateral.
* Able to collaborate on projects that span electronic and print media including web banners and advertisements, trade-shows, and sales collateral (limited print and electronic presentations) for a global audience.
* Maintains current understanding of advances in design, technology and trends.
* Understands Web design constraints/cost factors; is able to develop solutions to work within constraints.
* Elevate the creative level of the work coming out of the creative team.
* Educate other team members, not exclusive to the creative team, through project development and performance management.
* Minimum 3+ years of directly-related experience in interactive design required. UI (User Interface) experience a plus.
* Strong portfolio of web and multi-media required. Storyboard sketches, conceptual sketches are a plus.
* Understanding of and able to design for Flash and HTML.
* Knowledge of CSS, Dreamweaver, or similar.
* Detailed knowledge of Web graphic file formats, audio and video file formats and browser types and compatibility issues.
* Superior visual literacy and expert understanding of typography, illustration, and photography.
* Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
* Self motivated, organized and accountable.
* Experience leading a team of designers, production specialists and writers to creative excellence.
* Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members.
* Bachelor's degree is highly desired.
* No travel requirements.
How Express Interest:
> Please send your resume and cover letter to careers at k2.com<mailto:careers at k2.com> with "Creative Designer" in the subject line >Applicants MUST include salary requirements with your initial e-mail to be considered.
*SourceCode Technology Holdings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer