The design of simple products that address important user needs is at the
foundation of Chai Labs. The User Experience Design team is an essential
player in delivering the insights that enable the merging of innovative
design and technology to so deliver value to end users. You will drive the
usability and visual design of the product through all stage of its life
cycle. You must be a critical thinker with a great product sense, but
simultaneously view data as the final arbitrager of design decision. You
should be passionate about consumer Internet products, and excited by the
potential to impact millions of users.
*- Helping to define the user model and user interface for both ground up,
ground breaking products, as well as existing products
- Developing high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes
to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauging the usability of new and existing products, and making
constructive suggestions for change.
*- Solid academic background in human-computer interaction or related field
(BS or MS in Computer Science, HCI or related field a big plus.)
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
to be expert at this, but should know your way around it and be able to
prototype in HTML/CSS)