Location: Falls Church, VA - Position requires on-site work with the client
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a user-centered design
professional dedicated to finding solutions that merge business goals with
user needs! Collaborating with the team and the client, the Information
Architect will formulate, model, and test the user experience of innovative,
dynamic Web-based applications and Web sites. Working throughout the
lifecycle, the Information Architect will have a hands-on role to ensure the
successful development of a usable, effective solution.
A successful Information Architect at Keymind:
- Has extensive experience organizing information, restructuring
workflows and formulating robust solutions to articulate complex business
- Innately and passionately understands user-centered design and
- Tirelessly researches latest trends, methods and tools used in the
- Conceptualizes and documents solutions through clear, interactive
prototypes, wireframes, workflow diagrams, sitemaps, personas and/or
- Expertly presents recommendations on elements such as functionality,
content, and navigation that are considerate of project scope and schedule.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of various Web technologies, both
front-end and back-end, and Section 508 guidelines to ensure solutions are
technically feasible and accessible.
- Is an expert in utilizing HTML, CSS, Illustrator and/or Visio to create
- Is detail-oriented with strong interpersonal communication and
- Thrives in a collaborative, team environment, but is just as
comfortable working independently.
Position requirements include:
- A minimum of 5 years related experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Experience and/or familiarity with agile development is a plus.
- Must be prepared to submit resume and URLs and/or work product samples
prior to interview. Please include details of your responsibilities and
accomplishments for each of the samples provided.
- U.S. Citizenship required.