JOB: UI Designer; Seattle; Erin St. Pierre (Recruiter); Contract - 6-12months
16 Jul 2008 - 4:54pm
Erin St. Pierre
UI DESIGNER - HIGH PROFILE PROJECT
Face it, you like bragging about your work. Maybe not in-your-face
bragging, but being able to say "hey, I did that" feels pretty darn
good. We are seeking a candidate who's confident enough to take on a
project that will touch millions (yes millions) of users. The client is
pushing the limits and looking for an inspired design that breaks
through the product's current branded-interface.
* Working with the framework of the product to develop new
command bars, menu system, tool windows, etc.
* Develop a shiny-new visual appearance of the product
* You will be an effective advocate for the user and be able to
successfully drive implementation of feature-sets and interactions that
provide an excellent customer experience.
* Strong knowledge of user interface and functionality design
* Strong creative skills and ability to generate design ideas
* Must posses a deep understanding in related creative tracks -
design, interactive development
* Must have the ability to understand and integrate customer
needs and motivations into specific areas of product design to
contribute to user features and functionality
* Must be familiar with industry standards and trends
* Visual portfolio of work is required.
PLEASE NOTE - This is a contract position which requires the candidate
to work onsite in the Seattle area. NO remote work will be permitted.