Sr. Information Architect: Philadelphia: Recruiter - Mark Buehner: Full Time
19 Jun 2008 - 1:17pm
Full-time, permanent position.
IntePros provides you access to project-based and permanent opportunities at leading-edge client companies across the nation.
As an IT professional you have many options available to you in managing your career. At IntePros, we view our role as career counselors, not transactional recruiters. We offer you the flexibility to decide what is right for you and your career.
IntePros is currently looking for a Senior Information Architect for an immediate full-time position in Gulph Mills, PA.
· Design, lead, and analyze user research and usability testing initiatives
· Develop personas and scenarios to inform the design process
· Strategize with client and team regarding task analysis and task completion user flows
· Create content hierarchies, site maps and navigational models that are aligned with the defined, and/or expected, user experience and business requirements
· Create wireframes that illustrate site layout, navigation, controls, and content prioritization
· Articulate user experience issues and concerns and overall design principles to team members and clients
· Translate complex concepts into interactive experiences through the design and/or implementation of Web site architectures
· Collaborate with designers on visual comps and provide input from an information architecture perspective
· Focus on HCI and user centered design principles and uses these elements as foundation for design solutions and informational approach
· Consult on any changes to information flow during site build