Our global client with offices in the King of Prussia area has a
full-time opportunity open for a Lead Information Architect to make a
difference in the lives of their community. This Lead role will be
responsible for building out a User Experience team working on
applications for a variety of clients. The Lead will manage interactive
software product development for multiple LOB in an Agile environment.
Your crew will include an international team of Interactive Designers
and Human Factors Analysts who look to you as their guide in all things
UX. This is a full-time opportunity, offering a rich benefits
package, including 401(k), up to 4 weeks of time off, full health care
coverage, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
* Bachelors or Masters degree in Cognitive Science or related area
and 5-7 years experience in the field.
* Experience working within an Agile methodology with rapid
iterative design cycles.
* Advanced User Research experience, designing and facilitating
primary, qualitative user research studies, and contextual inquiry.
* Ability to support international user experience teams in an
* Familiarity with Universal Design concepts, and Section 508
* Familiarity with the latest RIA techniques using technologies
such as Ajax, Flex and Flash.
* Proficiency with e-commerce and CRM.