Job - Senior Experience Designer - Creative Suites - SF Bay Area - Adobe Systems - Recruiter - Full time
6 Jun 2008 - 12:53pm
Adobe Systems Incorporated is seeking a Senior User Experience Designer to join the Creative Suite Design team.
As an Adobe Sr. Experience Designer, you will be responsible for creating great experiences for several members of the Adobe product family. You will work collaboratively with fellow members of the UE (User Experience) team to conceptualize, design and prototype ideas; then inspire members of Product Management, Engineering and Quality Engineering to develop award winning products.
As a UE Team member, you would:
* Represent the "user experience," translate customer requirements into defined specifications and inspire the Engineering team to develop the right product.
* Own the design of the most impactful user interface - related features and review specifications.
* Participate in the product definition process with the Product Manager, Engineering
* Manager and User Research.
* Significantly influence product strategy and direction.
* Work with User Research and Product Manager to translate business and marketing goals into the best software solutions for our business.
* Develop and maintain design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents.
* Work with feature development teams to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features.
* Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team.
* Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles which result in improved user productivity.
Knowledge & Skills:
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
* Uncanny drive to design the best user experience in the world.
* Strong software design communication skills. (Ability to communicate one's ideas through their design.)
* Interaction Design
* Visual Design
* Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling, award-winning user interfaces.
* High degree of creativity and problem solving.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Experience working with various departments within a product team.
* Team player.
Adobe believes personal fulfillment and company success go hand in hand, sustaining one another. In fact, our dynamic, rewarding working environment is well known - including seven consecutive years on FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" and other, similar accolades. By hiring the very best and brightest, Adobe continues to be a simply better place to work - creating a dynamic environment today and providing incentives for future achievement.
Adobe is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
If you are a North America-based employee and have an HR-related question, you now have a centralized resource to help you find the answers. Contact the HR Information Center (HRIC) at x6-HELP (4357) or at hric at adobe.com<mailto:hric at adobe.com>.