Job - User interface Design Engineer - Full-time -Massachusetts - Boston North
4 Jun 2008 - 5:44pm
User Interface Design Engineer
Massachusetts - Boston North
The Ideal Candidate - 5+ to 7 years of experience
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
* Design and Development: Create innovative user interface capabilities for
use with Clinical applications. Design, Implement and test the technologies
to ensure usability and exceptional client experience.
* UI Program Management: Leverage superior creativity and user interface
development skills to translate complex work assignments into
* The successful candidate will be working in a cross functional environment
with overlapping responsibilities across multiple internal departments
including Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Marketing.
* Background in information systems, Web development, interactive design,
Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design or a related
* Five or more years of working experience in user interface design/graphic
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Factors/Engineering Psychology or Computer
* Working knowledge of CSS and HTML required.
* Preferred working knowledge of internet technologies, including XML,
Flash, SilverLight, Windows Presentation Foundation, Flex, Ajax, and
* Creative individual with a strong sense of style.
* Experience with Web layouts and familiarity with Web design elements.
* Understanding of .NET, or other server-side programming is preferred but
* Understanding of computer network infrastructures, technologies and
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Works well independently or within a team, especially in cross-functional
* Able to develop unique and creative solutions to problems within a rapid
* Understands and applies procedures, regulations, and policies related to
areas of specialized expertise.
* Ability to work across functional groups including Product Marketing and
Requirements, Development, and Software Quality.
* Strong desire to learn and develop additional skills and expertise over