In addition to the normal IA/interaction design skill set, this job will require a fair amount of documentation. We are looking for someone detailed oriented with experience writing Functional Requirements for both experiential Flash sites, and large scale e-commerce and portal sites.
JUNIOR TO MID-LEVEL INTERACTION DESIGNER
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with clients to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features for the design of their web site.
- Analyze, understand and document audiences’ information and functional needs.
- Define site architecture and navigation that serves as a blueprint of the site upon which all other aspects are built.
- Create wireframes, site maps, schematics, process maps, feature lists, mockups, visual specification, personas, interaction design specifications and other artifacts to fully detail the intended user experience.
- Be able to multi-task and work in a face paced environment.
- Be knowledgeable on best practices, current trends, and emerging technologies in the field.
This person will ideally have:
- Minimum of 1-3 years as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role. - A portfolio demonstrating ability to create usable products and clean documentation (wireframes, sitemaps, and flowcharts).
- Excellent communicative, collaborative, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient OmniGraffle, Visio, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelors degree required, graduate degree preferred.
ABOUT CREATE THE
createthe group is the leading end-to-end eCommerce and software solutions provider for the Retail, Fashion, and Luxury industry. We have an immediate opening for the position of Software/Server support engineer- to work with our talented softwaredevelopment team in our New York office.
As an Operations Support Engineer, you will setup, maintain and provide technical support for all levels of operation within the company. You will bring a proven level of problem-solving skills, and the ability to proactively identify and tackle a range of technical support issues. You will be a key asset in contributing to the growth and success of all internal and external systems deployments.