Omniture, Inc. is seeking an innovative Sr. UI Designer to join their
User Experience Design team. You will be a driving force in guiding
product direction for the leader in online business optimization
software. You should be passionate about great design, innovative
solutions, and intuitive user experiences.
As a member of the UXD team, you will work closely with product
managers, engineers, and management to conceptualize product ideas
through wireframes and mockups. You should be a self-starter with
experience taking lead on design projects, enjoys working in
collaborative environments, takes criticism openly, and are able to
contribute to the creative spirit of the company.
* Define and implement the creative vision and overall look and feel for
projects based on business requirements, user needs, and an iterative
* Define and document the user experience for Omniture's award-winning
* Convey design ideas via workflows, conceptual wireframes and graphical
* Create deployment-quality mock-ups on tight timelines.
* Maintain graphic standards and corporate branding throughout the
* 4+ years of professional web design experience with an emphasis on
interaction design and visual product design.
* Enterprise application design experience.
* BA/BS or equivalent in Graphic Design or related field.
* Experience leading design projects from concept to completion.
* Collaborate effectively within a group environment.
* Produce highly polished and professional finished works under tight
* Accept and design against feedback in an iterative development
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Experience documenting work and familiarity with Alan Cooper's goal
directed design process.
* Ability to understand new technologies and continually seek out and
research innovative solutions for our products.
* Strong computer skills and a demonstrated expertise in Adobe Photoshop
* Comfortable in Microsoft Windows environment.
Nice to Have
* Adobe Flash and Captivate experience.
* Experience with Corda Builder.
How to apply
Along with your resume and cover letter, please attach 10 or more strong
interaction and visual design samples demonstrating your expertise for
this position to jpetersen at omniture.com.