Are you looking for a fun, high-energy team-oriented environment where
you will master the art of pleasing clients and winning success? Are
you passionate about improving the interactions of people, processes and
technology? If so, please read on.
Ramp Group is looking for an outgoing, performance oriented Interaction
Designer to join our User Experience design team. Ideally, you have
interest and demonstrable ability in information architecture and
wire-framing. To succeed in this role, you must be versatile,
passionate, and a persuasive advocate for the end-user. You have been
in roles with a focus on the needs and motivations of individuals and
have been responsible for creating experiences that revolve around them.
The statement "'customer centric"' is a familiar concept to you, and
inspires you to revolutionize user experiences across all types of
* Deliver clear and well thought out wireframes, page flows,
sitemaps, storyboards and other related documentation.
* Participate in the development of creative solutions to complex
* Approaches design conceptually and think about interaction systems
and navigation schemes, not just individual screens.
* Design and prototype user interfaces using user-centered design
* Articulating sound design solutions and effectively present to
project stakeholders design recommendations.
* Adept with relevant design and prototyping software including
standard design software such as Adobe & Macromedia Products, FreeHand
or Illustrator and HTML Editors.
* Candidates must have at least 4 years of solid experience in one
or more of the following areas: web design, UI & interaction design,
information architecture, usability experiences a plus.
* A four-year degree in web design, graphic design, technical
communications or related field is preferred.
* Solid understanding of and experience with the Web and Web
* A professional portfolio of work that demonstrates a commanding
knowledge of user-centered design and architecture is expected.
* Experience in the application of UX principles in the design,
prototyping and implementation of large-scale web portals/applications.
* Ability to work equally well independently or as part of a team
with excellent cross-team collaboration and communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment which may
require rapidly changing goals because of new priorities.
If this sounds like you, we would welcome the opportunity to review
samples of your work and talk further.
Please send us your resume along with samples of your work and/or URL