Sr. Interaction Designer, hi5.com- San Francisco, California
If you are a highly talented professional who wants to advance your
career within a leading web 2.0 company, we would like to hear from you!
As an Interaction Designer at hi5, you will be responsible for driving
the design process and working closely with a talented team of engineers
to launch intuitive and scalable applications.
Launched in early 2004, hi5 is one of the largest social networks in the
world with over 35 million active members. Each day, millions of people
around the globe repeatedly visit hi5 to stay connected with friends,
share photos of their experiences, and discover the latest news. Today,
the service is offered in 12 languages, serves as the #1 site in 7
countries, a top 10 site in more than 30 countries across the world, and
the #1 social networking service for the global Spanish-speaking
* Help to define the user model and user interface for new and
existing hi5 products features.
* Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and
prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
* Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and make
constructive suggestions for change.
* Background in human-computer interaction or related field.
* Experience with Web 2.0 technologies and online communities.
* Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based
* Expert HTML, AJAX, CSS skills.
* Strong, clean visual design sense.
* Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.