This is a FT/perm position in Redmond, WA
Do you want to play an active role in shaping the next wave of mobile
user experience? You can be a part of determining the future of
mobile computing by owning and delivering a key part of our client's
wireless device technology!
We are looking for a UX Researcher with strong analytical,
quantitative and project management skills to help drive and establish
our instrumentation program. You will be responsible for creating,
optimizing, and managing mission-critical databases to collect,
analyze, and report out end-user usage data in order to drive changes
into our product. Ideal candidates will have a combination of skills
in research and database development including:
· 5+ years of industry experience in human factors/usability, business
analytics, applied statistics, or other quantitative research.
· 2+ years in SQL 2000 or higher
· Experience writing SQL queries (including joining tables) to
aggregate data and/or do complex calculations
· Create, interpret and report on trends and usage patterns
· Basic knowledge of statistics (descriptive and inferential stats)
· Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to iterate
quickly, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and
work collaboratively as part of a diverse project team with a wide
range of skills.