Intuit is looking for a strong interaction designer to help build and enhance solutions for next generation business tools on the web.
Your responsibilities include:
* Design and focus on end to end experiences, influencing teams, and making trade offs
* Apply strategic thinking and business goals to design work
* Work across multiple teams and segments to build design architecture
* Develop vision concepts
* Drive research and user testing
* Understanding and application of aesthetic values
* Identify and take advantage of new web technologies
* Be responsible for delivering all aspects of design from concept to implementation details
Produce great design work that shines with simplicity despite complexity of the systems. Drive and define the architecture and design language working with multiple teams for consistency across products. Define implementation criteria, guidelines, and specs. Work with other designers, researchers, management, and marketing to produce jaw dropping work. Turn ideas into dynamic design. Have a love for solving problems and delivering great work to every customer.
* Five-years plus of product/interaction design experience
* Degree in Design, Design related field, or equivalent experience.
* Experience in shipping high-volume, high-profile, or award-winning software products
* Strong portfolio available for viewing
* Expertise in Adobe and/or other design software
* Proficient in web prototyping skills to convey ideas and concepts.
* Understanding of DHTML, scripting, and web technologies
* Experience in Flash, Flex, WPF, or dynamic front end software tools always a plus