The Experience Planner creates branded, interactive user experiences for
our clients. The XP helps define the strategic and creative vision; owns
the information architecture and user experience; researches and defines
user needs, business goals and requirements; coordinates with the art
director, copywriter and technical director and project manager to inform
interaction design and facilitate build.
This position offers the opportunity to work across of variety of brands
and audiences for a top-tier consumer packaged goods company. The ideal
candidate will have extensive experience in CPG, kids, women and boomers.
Primary Tasks + Deliverables
· Plans, conducts and analyzes primary and secondary research
(heuristic evaluations, competitive analyses, one-on-one interviews,
online surveys, stakeholder interviews, etc.).
· Plans and conducts internal team and client work sessions
(brainstorms, requirements workshops, etc.).
· Defines, prioritizes and drives consensus on project requirements,
including all features, functions and content.
· Develops user personas and scenarios.
· Creates site maps, wireframes, interaction models and page
· Leads usability testing planning, facilitation and analysis.
· 5+ years experience creating user-centered digital solutions.
· Experience as primary XP on large accounts.
· Expertise with modeling and prototyping tools including
OmniGraffle, Visio, Dreamweaver and/or Illustrator.
· Excellent visual, written and oral communications and
· Strong leadership, interpersonal and management skills.
· Experience working in an agency environment.
· Experience in CPG category.
Katherine K. Lumb
VP, Creative Experience Director