**Please RSVP in order to ensure you can park and to help us estimate how
much food to order.**
For our July meeting, we will have small group discussions (table topics).
We have planned for these 6 topics. If the group is smaller than
anticipated, we may find it better to drop a topic or two and save them for
a future meeting.
1. Promoting user-centered design in your workplace
2. IA & Interaction Design: The same or different?
3. What types of prototypes for different situations
4. How to describe/document interactions for Flash/RIAs
5. Annotations v functional specs
6. Working with developers/coders
Pizza, pasta, and salads.
Please park in the LA Times employee parking structure at 213 S. Spring
Street, Los Angeles 90012 (just south of 2nd and Spring). The guard at the
gate will have a list of all participants. After parking, walk north on
Spring, cross 2nd Street, make a left on 1st Street, and enter the building
at 202 W 1st Street. The guard at the reception area will have a sign-in
list and will direct participants to the meeting room on the 5th floor.
THANKS in advance to
* LA Times Interactive for hosting: Nate Uchida and Mark Banuelos
* Our table topic facilitators: Hannah Galloway, Alexis Antoneeli, Michael
Stancato, Chris Chandler, Christian Sosa-Lanz, Kathy Mirescu