Ramp Technology Group's User Experience (UX) practice is growing!
Seattle - - Ramp Technology Group, LLC has been named one of
Washington's Best 100 Companies to Work For by Washington CEO Magazine.
Are you a talented UI Developer looking for a great working environment
with lots of cool projects to work on?
Ramp is looking to hire a UI Developer to join our User Experience team.
Initial projects will involve prototype development and production ready
Flash implemented design and interactions. This position will work
under the direction of Ramp's Creative Director to concept, design, and
bring to fruition highly strategic and contemporary designs for
marketing campaigns and product designs.
* Design and develop outstanding interactive Flash animated
* Ability to work from concepts or instructions to design and
develop Flash applications including but not limited to web sites,
online advertising, presentations and other animations.
* Develop motion and interactivity comps quickly.
* Communicate well with creative and engineering teams.
* Create dynamic and scalable interactive Flash applications.
* Provide consultative input regarding enhancements using Flash and
* Work on multiple projects concurrently, as required, demonstrating
a mature ability to handle many things at once.
* Exhibit best practices regarding organizing Flash files with
interactive media, integrated timeline assets, font idiosyncrasies,
workflow, k-size optimization, and compatibility.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
* Proven expert working knowledge of Flash to create stunning
animation and elegant interactivity.
* Ability to understand and adapt advanced ActionScript 2 code for
Flash players 6-8.
* Ability to load multiple SWFs and/or video FLVs in an efficient
and dynamic manner.
* Execute work with exceptional attention to detail in graphics,
layout, and typography to maintain brand integrity.
* Expert knowledge of encoding audio and video within Flash.
* Proficient with Photoshop/Illustrator/Fireworks.
* XML (and other web 2.0 services technologies) integration.
* Flash to Database integration
* Adobe Flex and AS3 experience desired
* Highly desired is experience with ActionScript 2 and OOP
About Ramp Technology Group:
Ramp is a leading technology consulting company which provides
leadership in emerging technologies and practices that provide our
clients with exceptional quality and faster time to market delivery of
We specialize in designing user experiences for e-commerce Web sites,
internal applications, mobile environments and integrated home
entertainment systems. We employ a carefully crafted user-centered
design methodology based on proven usability principles to fashion
elegant, compelling, and rewarding user experiences for any media on any
Please include "UI Dev (Flash)" in the subject line.
To apply, please send a WORD version of your resume along with a brief
email including samples of your work and/or URL to: