JOB: Lead Interaction Designer, Bay Area - TrialPay, Inc.
18 Jun 2007 - 3:21pm
I have been working with this startup for several months and they are
growing quickly and intelligently with real customers and revenues.
The job is great for someone who wants to get their hands dirty with
some cool consumer interfaces while building a design team around
Details about the job...
WHO WE ARE
TrialPay (www.trialpay.com) is changing the online payment landscape
with our unique approach to consumer advocacy and online advertising.
We enable consumers to pay online for goods and services by trying
something new from our trusted advertising partners.
We are dynamic team of entrepreneurs who are not afraid to think big.
The company is well funded by top tier VC's who also backed Skype,
Google, Akamai & Joost. We are located on Castro street in Downtown
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
An exceptionally talented Interaction Designer to define and build our
user experience capability. In this role you will:
* Apply user-centered design principles to define the interaction
model and interfaces for our consumer-, advertising- and
* Assist with product definition through the creation of user scenarios/personas
* Create wire-frames, mock-ups, and interactive prototypes
* Design and coordinate usability tests and other user experience research
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
* Strong academic background in HCI or related field (BS or MS in
Computer Science or related field a big plus).
* Demonstrated mastery of UED principles and solid interaction design skills
* Superb understanding of the Web and its capabilities/limitations
* Strong visual design sense
* A real love of the design process and working in a collaborative environment
We are changing the way millions of customers buy stuff online and we
are looking for smart, energetic people who share our passion for
building a great team.