JOB: Information Designer - Conract-to-hire - San Francisco - FILTER (recruiter)
6 Jun 2007 - 10:12am
FILTER is a full-service creative-resources company focused on helping
talented professionals find the perfect contract job, project, or direct
hire placement. Our expertise is selectivity. We take pride in locating
the ideal candidate to solve hiring needs at design firms, ad agencies,
and in-house corporate design/marketing departments. To learn more,
please visit http://www.filtertalent.com <http://www.filtertalent.com/>
We are looking for a talented information designer for a
contract-to-hire opportunity with a financial services firm in San
Francisco. The ideal candidate can visualize complex data, facilitate
and document user-centered design discovery and lead brainstorming
sessions within the user experience team.
Please note: local candidates are encouraged to apply. Relocation
assistance is not provided.
* Develop visual models to express customer experience strategy,
concepts and ideas.
* Be a key player in the strategic design process, and contribute to
innovation and evolution of design models and tools.
* Collaborate with program, product, and project managers and as well as
senior level strategists, researchers, analysts, information architects,
user interface designers, content strategists and others to help solve
* Bachelor's degree in HCI or equivalent experience with user-centered
* 5-7 years of experience with interactive product development, design
planning, and/or strategic consulting
* Proven experience working as information designer
* Expert in visualizing concepts and complex information or data
* Excellent leadership, communication, problem solving, facilitation,
presentation and engagement management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and cross functional team experience
* Must understand the subjective nature of decision-making with internal
* Must be able to share design examples
* Financial services background preferred