JOB : User Experience Designer, ETS, Princeton, NJ
4 May 2007 - 11:16am
This position is a six month contract with possible extension. It is with
Educational Testing Service, a large non-profit located in Princeton, New
Jersey. Candidate will join a team that is designing the user experience of
a enterprise wide web-based application.
The team is responsible for delivering a set of wireframes that describe
navigational structures, page layout, information architecture,
functionality, and interaction flow. The team is also tasked with developing
HTML mockups / prototypes for hand off to a development team.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- At least five years designing for the web with three of those years in a
User Experience role. Portfolio required.
- Ability to comprehend complex sets of requirements and translate them into
an elegant, highly usable designs.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders, end users, business analysts,
graphic artists, and programmers.
- Must have intermediate to advanced Visio skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Email donrmartin (@) gmail (dot) com if you are interested in the position
or would like additional details.