* Turning research findings into interaction design concepts
* Making better interaction design decisions
* Improving your ability to design suites of applications and
extend interaction design languages across platforms
* Fixing inherited (and broken) products
* Communicating your design throughout an organization
* Team-building and collaboration
were suggested by this list a few months ago in a discussion about
advanced topics you wanted to hear about.
Use my code FODS and get 15% off.
I'm also teaching this workshop in Chicago on April 25th and my code
works for it as well. Lots of attendees already signed up, which is