Boston, MA USA
Position type: Full-time (renewable contract)
Fidelity Usability Team:
Join one of the largest and most respected usability teams in the
country. Learn new evaluation methods and better understand all facets
of user behavior. Shape the design direction of new and existing
products in state-of-the-art usability labs. Innovate new usability
methods and techniques. Advance your skills and expertise in the field
and gain exposure to the larger usability community.
Under the supervision of an experienced principal, director or vice
president of usability, the usability specialist will:
* Design and administer usability studies on a wide range of
* Analyze results and prepare reports detailing the outcome of
usability studies with quick turn-around time.
* Present findings with actionable recommendations to business
sponsors and senior management.
* Assist in all phases of usability test preparation, including
recruiting, scheduling, and test script development.
* Assist in the design and evaluation of Fidelity products based
on knowledge of usability guidelines and research methods.
* Initiate new strategies on how to improve the usability of
Fidelity products and design process.
* Work with internal Fidelity business units, including senior
management, project managers, designers, information architects,
editors, and outside vendors.
An ideal candidate for this position will have:
* Bachelor's or advanced degree in Human Factors/HCI/Cognitive
Psychology, or related field
* At least one year of relevant experience
* Strong technical and analytical skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Understanding of the financial services industry
How to Apply:
Send resume to: Neha.Biggs at fmr.com